Why do I need to remove viruses and malware?
If your computer is running slow or riddled with pop-ups, it’s likely infected by malware. Malware is any type of program used to attack or damage computers, including viruses, spyware, adware, worms, and Trojans. It can record your passwords and steal your information. It’s often difficult to remove because bits of code are scattered inside other applications to hide them from your computer’s operating system. Bask performs a deep cleaning of your computer to ensure we remove every little piece of malware from your computer. Malware can’t hide from us.
A Bask technician will:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot the issue
- Search for hidden viruses and malicious content
- Remove any viruses or malware present
- Clear out damaged or malicious registry keys
- Review your startup programs for rapid launch
- Perform deep scans on the file system
- Clear out adware and junk files
- Repair or clear cookies
- Repair related issues with the operating system
- Install customer provided antivirus software*
*#1 Rated Trend Micro available through Bask for $49.99 annually